- Adjunct Faculty, Fullerton College, Fullerton, CA - August 2022 - Present
- Adjunct Faculty, Chaffey College, Rancho Cucamonga, CA - March 2022 - Present
- Adjunct Faculty, Santa Ana College, Santa Ana, CA - August 2023 - Present
- Digital Photo Teacher, 9-12, South Hills High School, CA - December 2023 - Present
MFA - Photography - Academy of Art University San Francisco (2023)
- M.A. - Mexican-American Studies - California State University Los Angeles
- B.A. - Sociology & Mexican American Studies - California State University Los Angeles
- A.A - Social and Behavioral Sciences - Mt. San Antonio College
- MUJERES DE MAÍZ PRESENTS....“2020 VISION: PROPHECY MANIFESTED, Mujeres de Maíz (2020)
- Weaving our Legacies thru Prayer, Mujeres de Maíz (2019)
- Looking Glass Group Exhibition with Las Fotos Project (2023)
- Pennings, Megan, F. (2017) Restoring the Mind, Body, and Spirit: Mujeres de Maíz and Social Media as a Tool of Spiritual Activism and Education for Communities. ProQuest. 138.
- Pennings, Megan, atl. (2016) Mujeres de Maiz Oral HerStory Project. Youtube.
- Live Art Show Planning/Exhibition Committee, Mujeres de Maiz
- Artist Mentor, Las Fotos Project
- Photographer mentoring at Las Fotos Project, working with middle school and high school students in a community setting.
- Co-Curator, Mujeres de Maíz
- Organize and research art selections and documentation that support marketing communications for exhibitions.
- Social Media/Volunteer Coordinator, Mujeres de Maíz
- Manage marketing and public relations for events. Create and implement posts daily. Responsible for recruiting and managing groups of volunteers, as well as individual members of a volunteer organization.
- LACP: Los Angeles Center of Photography
- ASMP: American Society of Media Photographers
- APA: American Photographic Artists
- WP: Women Photograph